Thursday 22 September 2011

Sorry for not posting!

Hello~ It's been a long time. I'm so sorry for disappearing. My job was more successful than I thought so I am so very busy. I have more shifts now, I have to go more appointment with clients, and I have more people inviting me to photoshoot! I decided to come back and write after I got some very concerned emails asking me if the job was too much for me, if I got pregnant or if I got murdered lolol. The answer is no, no, and no. I don't what your hostess club are like, but the place I work is very safe and everyone is decent. But thank you so much for your concern.

Recent shoot for my club~ I have a few now which I will share later. In my club, the more popular a hostess, the more costume shoot I get, and the more choices of outfit my customers get to request me to wear~







So cute and sexy costume isn't it?

Recent self-shots~





Again, thanks for the concern. I'll try to post more when I have time. Probably they will be just pictures. Sorry I should have stick to tumblr eh? ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment