Tuesday 6 September 2011

First time!

Welcome to my first post and first time blogging! I have never blogged before (I have a tumblr and I don't think it counts) so I will try my best.

I am not good with words, so you will find mostly pictures of my life and my work as a freelance model and hostess at a costume club.

My blog's header picture is a promotional picture of me for my club. It's based in Taiwan but inspired by Japanese image clubs. As a hostess, I dress up in cute, sexy costumes, drink with customers and engage in naughty banter with them. It's a decent job and no sex required ^^

I have been a trainee, watched my seniors and invite customers into the club. Tonight, I'm starting proper and as I type this, I'm quite nervous and excited. Wish me luck!

Picture spam:

I'm Minnie!

Me and fellow hostesses!




Those two are actually bouncers. Such cute bouncers neh? But I think they can be fierce and mean if there are troublemakers!


More bouncers haha. What I love so much about this club is it's so true to the theme. Customers are also encouraged to come in costunes. The only complaint, as I heard from the bouncers are that they are sometimes not taken seriously ^^;


Refreshment and waiting room for hostesses and bouncers waiting for next shift.


 When is my turn coming orz...


I will blog about my first day at work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment